Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Google Art Project & ThinkingRock 2.0

Amit Sood... thank you.

I came across this TED talk quite by accident and I am so glad that I did. Google Art Project allows you to navigate around the world's museums and galleries and explore the artworks on each wall in a 3D environment. It also has the capability for users to create their own collection of favourite artworks.


Here is the video from TEDtalks.com, where creator Amit Sood introduces this to the audience for the first time.

Here is the link to Google Art Project.
Here is a link to an ABC News article "Six Aussie galleries join Google Art Project".

ThinkingRock GTD 2.0


I am investigating this 2.0 tech as an organisational tool for students and myself to use to plan their unit of work. From what I can tell it is available as an app and does not need the internet to work. I cannot see a free version so the cost may be a deterrant but it looks pretty cool so far.
Here is the link to ThinkingRock.

No comments:

Post a Comment